Search This Blog

Friday, September 07, 2007

60 HOMERS CLUB, 2007 SEASON




Me and Erika

My brother Robert Kennedy, his wife Susan Kennedy and my son Michael Kennedy

My niece Aly Kennedy

My niece Erika Kennedy

Been on vacation to Lake Tahoe to see my brother Bob's house. I see that A. Rodriquez has really started to heat up the bats as the season winds down.

With 22 game left I say nobody is going to reach 60 homers this year but A. Rod might make the almost list.

A. Rod has 48 homers in 138 games with 22 left to play, his PHR is 55
P. Fielder has 41 homers in 136 games With 23 left to play, his PHR is 48

A. Rod has a per game Avg. of .347, P. Fielder has per game Avg. of .301, Rodriquez needs to Avg. .545 in his last 22 games and Fielder would need to Avg. .826. Bonds when he hit 72 homers had per game Avg. of .450. Sorry A. Rod, but you can't do it on your own.

No comments: